The Toro Company
The Leader in Golf
The Toro Company is the leading worldwide provider of turf maintenance and irrigation products for the golf industry.
Together with our trusted distributor partners, Toro delivers the broadest line of innovative, environmentally friendly products, leading-edge agronomic expertise, and unparalleled customer service to help turf professionals maintain their landscapes.
Understanding customer needs is at the heart of innovation, and Toro’s partnership with the GCSAA greatly enhances this knowledge exchange. Toro has built a legacy of innovation through equipment solutions and service programs that golf course superintendents have come to rely on to improve course playability and profitability.
Education and Professional Development
Much of Toro’s direct investment with both the National GCSAA and local chapters is focused on Education and Career Development. Toro provides people and financial support to help deliver high-quality programs to all Superintendent members. Examples include:
- 16-year sponsor of the GCSAA National Championship and Golf Classic Tournament
- Cooperative funding with Toro Distributors of GCSAA Chapter events
- GCSAA Leadership Academy
- Key Environmental and Agronomic Research:
- The Environmental Institute for Golf
- On-line EDGE resource site
- Doctor James Watson Scholarships
The Future of the Golf Industry
Toro is dedicated to advancing the game of golf and creating solutions that better balance the key issues facing our industry - playability, profit, and the environment.
- Growing the game – Toro supports a wide range of initiatives that drive increased revenue for our industry including: The First Tee, Get Golf Ready, Tee-it-up for the Troops, and initiatives for the physically challenged.
- Environmental Sustainability – Toro devotes significant resources to commercializing new, ecologically-friendly product technologies and advancing the awareness of environmental sustainability. Examples include: The Environmental Institute for Golf and considerable Engineering assets that develop alternative fuel options, precision turf sensing for better water management, productivity improvements to reduce key inputs.
Leadership today… and for tomorrow
Toro will continue to build on our legacy of investing in our products, relationships, customer service excellence, and the future of our industry. Our driving objective is creating a better future for the game of golf and for the business of golf.