Golf Course Construction and Renovation Project Management
Bob Bryant, American Society of Irrigation Consultants
Bruce Charlton, American Society of Golf Course Architects
John Daugherty, Golf Course Builders Association of America
(570-01-14) Expand your knowledge of golf course construction and renovation projects by better understanding the information that is crucial to planning and executing your next successful project. Experienced leaders from the Golf Course Builders Association of America (GCBAA), the American Society of Golf Course Architects (ASGCA) and the Irrigation Association (IA) will team up to explain each of their roles in the process, and industry tools that are available to you and your facility. In this seminar, you will:
- Learn the different components and phases of a renovation or construction project.
- Understand if the project should be completed in-house or out.
- Clarify each of the line items that may play a role in your next large or small scale project.
- Take an in-depth look into the Golf Course Construction & Renovation CD Ver. 6.0.
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014
- Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Education points: 0.7 education points
- Cost: $170 member, $255 nonmember
This seminar is offered as part of the 2014 GCSAA Education Conference.